Friday, October 28, 2011

Really? Snow?



Somebody needs to have a conference call with Mother Nature. I don't know about you, but I am simply not ready for SNOW. I have been congratulating myself on switching to Fall clothes just a few weeks ago ( and right in time I might add, my timing remains impeccable!). I certainly am not going to start pulling out snowsuits and winter coats no matter what kind of weather we are having outside currently. I am telling you if you give this storm an inch it will take a mile. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE OUT YOUR WINTER CLOTHING! Th weather gods will take advantage of you if you do. 


We must stand in solidarity on this one and shiver through it for a few days if we are ever to win our rights! I have decided that the  earliest I will allow my children to wear Winter coats or boots is going to be the first week of December. Hopefully this will send a clear signal to those vindictive gods and let them know I am not to be toyed with. Someone has to stand up for the mere mortals around here. 


What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment