Monday, October 24, 2011

New Goals

OK. Today is the day of reckoning for me. Officially 6 weeks have passed since I started exercise and diet. I have officially lost 10 pounds and hit every one of my goals! I am now within 8 pounds of what I weighed when I got married, and I never-ever-ever- thought I'd see that again. 


I am super happy and I also feel great. I have decided to set a new 3 week target goal. I am still running a couple of miles every day, but I am also adding in weight lifting machines to help tone and strengthen, and then some core work. I started tonight. I gotta tell you those 20 sit-ups H-U-R-T!!! I  also think I hate the work out/weight lifting machines which I had to set each one on the wimpy "1" setting but  its a start. I have no upper body strength what-so-ever. I hope it grows on me but if not, its only 3 weeks. I can do anything for 3 weeks. 


Thanks for all your encouragement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment