Monday, October 17, 2011

Back to the Grindstone

We began our second quarter this morning. I was kind of glad to get back to the routine. I actually really WANTED a vacation, but it wound up being way more work to be 'off' this week than my normal weeks 'on' are. Oh well. We are learning and that makes me happy. The kids are showing improvements in many areas and that is an awesome feeling for me. Soon enough we'll hit All Saints Day festivities and then Thanksgiving is around the corner. From there second quarter is smooth sailing onto Christmas time, so it shouldn't be too bad ( just a little busy).

At least I am not suffering as badly as my friend Alexis is. She decided to go to Jamaica
( without her kids!) during her break. Talk about having a rough re-entry!Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment