Friday, January 20, 2012

The Most Dangerous Place in the World

Fred and I had sushi for dinner tonight. While I had no meat, it sure didn't feel very sacrificial.  I am a major sushi fan. We drove to Wegman's to obtain the deliciousness. I pretty much avoid Wegman's at all costs. It is one of the most dangerous places on the planet for me. I swear the store could just swallow me up for days at a time if I didn't seriously put blinders on as I entered. They have selections of every kind of food known to mankind. It looks and smells heavenly, and they vacuum your pockets clean as you leave the store as a particular courtesy -just in case you managed to keep a few spare pennies. I don't go there because I would be broke on my first trip. But I do so love sushi- and today I just had to have it- so- off to that terrible, horrible, no-good place!


No comments:

Post a Comment