Friday, February 3, 2012

Sarah Again

This morning shortly after I woke, I made my way down the hall to the bathroom. Bounding out came Sarah Anne . She promptly announced "The Goldilocks doll cut her hair!" and ran past me. I answered "what?" and proceeded inside, where I found a scissor and a mess of doll hair on the floor. I called out to Sarah
"Sarah...could you come here for a minute?"
"She came smiling and bouncing back down the hall."
"What Mom?"
"Sarah what did you say happened in here?"
"The Goldilocks doll cut her hair!"
"She did?"
"Yes!"
This brought a vague image of a scary doll to my still sleep mind...
"Are you sure you didn't cut her hair?"
"NO!"
"Oh, ok. What were you doing while she was cutting her hair?"
a short sort of sarcastic giggle preceded her next words
"watching!"

No comments:

Post a Comment