Friday, February 17, 2012

Heart Attack Grill

Fred wanted me to share with you his favorite headline of late: Diner suffers cardiac arrest while eating  in restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill:  I am not sure why this struck Fred as so funny, but he was rolling on the floor.
Apparently the 6000 calorie burger he was eating  has lived up to its name. It is named the triple bypass burger. I find this , well gross. Fred says I should mention Jack in the Box is now offering a bacon milkshake that would pair nicely with this bad boy.
Double gross. And I do hope you realize that I would never frequent this type of establishment (I wish I could say the same for my husband- sadly I am unsure) If you really want a taste sensation forget about calories- THINK-  Red Robin- there will never be a need to go elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment