Saturday, February 25, 2012

Burgers

I barely slept last night. I woke up after 3 hours and that was that. I then proceeded to solve the worlds problems very poorly. Most of the problems seemed to pertain to me or my family in some way coincidentally.
Since Fred was under the weather as well, we were sure it was going to be a pretty miserable day overall. Off we went to food shop, but on the way there, Fred was inspired to change directions and head to Red Robin!!!


Needless to say the day was a success after all. How could it not be after one of those burgers? It simply is not possible. When I returned home, my sister Annie had posted on my wall she had visited Red Robin for the first time. The Burger gods were watching over our family! ( now if I could just get a few hours of sleep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment