Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blogger Awards Oooohhhhh!

<>

Ok, how cool is this. Today YET ANOTHER wonderful cousin of mine nominated me for 2 blogger awards on her site .I knew I was being short-changed as a kid by not spending more time with my cousins, talk about injustice. Monica has her own blog where she writes Haiku- something I greatly admire; but could never, ever,ever, aspire to. Basically when I hear the word Haiku I think 'God bless You' and then I immediately start counting syllables and lose track mathematically.  She also happens to be on the Rogan side of my family. (Just sayin' since some of my Farley cousins do check in here and there) - but anyway she nominated me for :


and also for :


So Now I am trying to figure out what I wrote that would qualify me in Monica's mind for the irresistibly sweet  blog award?
- I wonder if it was the Spiky Bloody Teeth post?
 or maybe the Zombie Apocalypse post(s)? 
 But if the adjective is sweet, its likely one of the jam posts as I had to use lots and lots of sugar to make it happen,so they certainly are sweet.

The second one seems clear. The stylish blogger award is definitely a reference to my cool new hairdo. Which BTW is more work than I had remembered being in the past. Luckily, it still can be pulled up in a ponytail.

In receiving the awards, you're asked to tell seven random things about yourself, then give the awards to five  (lets call it two shall we?) deserving bloggers and let them know.

Here are the seven random things about myself:

1)  I have absolutely no sense of direction and find myself lost everywhere I go.

2)I love the smell of skunks (from a distance).

3) I can read backwards and upside down.

4) I am terrific with names and faces.

5) My favorite author is C.S.Lewis.

6) I can crochet but I can't knit.

7)I am madly in love with my husband.

For my nominations I am tagging:



Mare has about the best photos I have ever seen. When she cooks or bakes and posts pictures you literally want to lick the screen. 

My second nomination goes to Christine at http://crunchycountrycatholic.blogspot.com/ 


She actually makes me want to garden when I see how green her thumbs are.plus she's just so crunchy!
Last but not least I have to give my dear cousin Monica a little shout out as :
(Me and Monica on the beach in 1975)



No comments:

Post a Comment