Thursday, June 30, 2011

#1 Fan

I decided today its time to announce the Me and My House #1 Fan award. Since its inception I have discovered it is a really vital to have readers if you want to blog. You folks would be what keeps these posts coming. The really odd thing is about blogging is how infrequently people comment. They seem to like anonymity. As a blogger I have grown used to it, but I have to say its helpful to have not only commentors but straight out fans. 
And so my number one fan award goes to ....(drum roll )



Angela Rogan Dungate!!!!


I can hear the applause as the crowds grow wild. Angela not only reads every post, but she generally comments in a sweet manner on what I have to say. What a wonderful fan and an even better big sister. Aren't I lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment