Saturday, November 26, 2011

Last Guest Post: Mary

Michael didn't want to tell you what he was grateful for, probably because he is pretty much ungrateful most of the time ( but awfully cute). He did tell me that around Christmas he'd be willing to draw a picture of Santa for you all to view, so get ready. Sarah and Sophie were too little to contribute, but Miss Mary simply had to. Since tomorrow begins Advent I'll go back to posting. I have to admit it was awfully nice to have other contributors for the week!


Mary wanted you all to know what she was grateful for, I'll include labels in case you're wondering what's what.
My rocking horse,my bed,my bear on my bed,my toy box with  my game cards inside

My Dad ( who looks eerily like he is carrying an ax)

My doll Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment