Saturday, November 19, 2011

Guest Post; Fred

This week being Thanksgiving and all, I figured we'd mix it up a little over here at Me and My House. For the next few days you'll be hearing from the rest of my family. They'll all be telling you what things they are most grateful for as we lead up to Thanksgiving. I don't know about you, but I am kinda interested in seeing what comes out. Fred will start us off below:


Fred's Top Ten:

#1- Having a Father in Heaven who loves me.


#2-Having a wife on earth who loves me.



#3-Having 10 children, who always remind me of Gods generosity, in allowing Ellie and I to share in creation.
Me and Peter at 5 minutes old


#4-The ability to support my family doing a job I enjoy.


#5 Sprint Car Racing



#6-Trout


#7-My parents and their gift of faith
My folks


#8-All foods with high refined sugar content



#9-Living in the United States
Iwo Jima


#10-Being in Good Health
Jack Lalanne

No comments:

Post a Comment