Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GUEST POST: John-Paul

Top things I am thankful for
1. at the top of the list would obviously be my parents, they are understanding, kind, forgiving, and have taught me everything from how to tie my shoes to the intricacies of my faith. Whenever I need someone to talk to or answer a difficult question, they are the ones that I can go to
2. My Catholic faith. It is the most comforting thing in the world to know that I have a father in heaven who loves me. He knows the number of all the hairs on my head, and not one falls out that he doesn't know about
3. next up is my immediate and extended family. I know that in my 9 siblings I will always have someone to relate to or to help me up when I'm down. And also I have all my amazing aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.
4. My education is truly great. I go to a co-op that my mom supports and helps to keep running, with wonderful teachers and awesome classmates.
5. a wonderful house to live in. I know that, in this day and age, not many people have a place to live. I am grateful that my home is large enough for my whole family (and then some) and comfortable too.
6. great friends.
7. three words. Modern Warfare Three
8. pizza. It is, by far, the best food that has ever been created. I am absolutely positive that God must eat pizza too. It is the food of the Gods and I could not survive without it.


9. books would have to come here, I would have put them up higher but I don't think that I could put them above pizza, that would just be unfair, I also had to put pizza after my MW3 and I couldn't put that before my friends (that would make me an anti-social freak) and I couldn't put that before my house and education. Books are great because they let you go to a whole other world, be somewhere you could never be and do amazing things that you could never do in the real world.


10. pepperoni also, if you want truly good pizza, you need pepperoni and it is also awesome all on its own. I love pepperoni and I could really go for some right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment