Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ten Things I am Grateful For:

#10- The Fall weather is just beautiful. It makes me happy to be alive.


#9- A Beautiful House

#8- We are all in good health- and we don't get sick very often either. I love vitamins. (I wish my brother wasn't sick.)


#7- Homeschooling- despite all the work, it is an awesome experience.

#6- Good friends, that I can trust and be myself with.

#5- Fred has had work and during all of these difficult economic times, what an incredible blessing


#4-I am an American - I can vote, complain about politicians, pray, protest, and own property in the best country in the world


#3-  I am Catholic- I have the promise of a Father in heaven who loves me and wants me to be with Him forever (and lets not forget the bonus of his Mother)

#2- I thought it would be absolutely cheating to list Andrew, Peter, John-Paul, Matthew, Joseph, Thomas, Michael, Mary, Sarah, and Sophia so I squeezed them all in here.


#1- Fred. He loves me. I love him. He works( even when he gets hurt- like this week-back troubles-ouch!), he is fun, he loves his kids, he makes me smile. I don't deserve his goodness. He is a really amazing man.


What about you? Are there some things you are grateful for? Think about it for a minute, it's important to be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment