Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Questions???

Here are three questions I seriously answered today. I could have posted more, but then you'd probably not really believe how many questions like this I actually am asked each day. I won't bother giving the context, since it really makes no difference. Lets just stick to the three questions :


Mom, did the cow really jump over the moon?

Is the wicked witch on my chin almost gone?

If I plant this feather in water, will it grow up to be a blue bird?

In case you're wondering what kind of mother I am, the answer to all three questions was "Yes". That should keep you scratching your head for a while. And before you judge me too harshly, keep in mind Fred is asked the same type of questions as well, and I won't tell you his answers, cause- well, I just won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment