Thursday, December 15, 2011

Random Thoughts

  • I had a bunch of random thoughts that I need to get out of my head  since they are driving me crazy now. I have decided to hoist them all on you dear reader, so here goes:




  • Sean White Stride is a surprisingly long lasting chewing gum, in fact maybe a little too long.




  • The Mexican pizza from taco bell is much smaller than I remember it from about ten years ago.




  • If Charlie Brown was my son I would want to give him medication and therapy to help his mood. He is clearly being neglected by his parents.




  • I really like sporks and wish they were more in vogue.




  • When I ask for cole slaw I actually say 'cold' slaw ( and BTW Kentucky Fried Chicken has some that is surprisingly consistent and good).
Did you mean: coleslaw ? It is usually cold.



  • Some of my kids are terrific and some are awful, but I haven't decided who is which yet.




  • There are an awful lot of depressing Christmas songs that probably don't do a whole lot of good for folks to listen to, even if they are popular.


  • The carbonite computer back-up hold music, sounds a lot like the theme music from Twin Peaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment