Monday, February 28, 2011

We Interrupt This Blog To Bring You...


The Stomach Flu!

Yes, I have been gone for a few days. I have been unwell. Stomach Flu. Achiness, fever, chills, and that overall yucky feeling that comes with the package. "I'll take the Stomach Flu for a thousand Alex!" Of course every time for the last 18 years I have been unwell it has been associated with 'pregnancy' and so poor me doesn't even know how to tell the difference any longer! ( And, No, I am not pregnant for all of you out there on the edge of your seat right now. I have two pregnancy tests sitting in my bathroom if you'd like to come over and look at the proof.)


I am so grateful so many of you asked about me when you noticed I was not blogging! To think only 2 weeks worth of posts and already you want more. I promise when I am feeling a bit better that I will get back to all these random silly thoughts you seem to want to hear ( you do know there is something wrong with you for that don't you? Better get that checked out...)

I am already much improved today, but honestly might fake it a bit longer to get the rest of the crew to be gentle on me. Lets see how much sympathy one overworked mother can get in a house full of testosterone and tools.Until then, be patient with this patient. 

Thanks ever so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment