Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 2 Lent

Its week 2 of Lent in these parts. There are black garbage bags littering my house. We have not made as much progress as I hoped on our 40 bags in 40 days yet. I think it is because we don't accumulate all that much stuff most of the year, so it's not so hard for us to get rid of excess when it comes time.

There are still lots of nooks and crannies left, but they don't fill a bag completely so I may have to revise my goals ( or get tricky and buys some smaller bags). I am most happy about the linen closet which is functioning again. I had so many linens in there that I could barely open it, and sorting was a bear; so now that I have less than half the amount I should actually be able to find what I need and use it. Phew!




No comments:

Post a Comment