Friday, August 17, 2012

Haircuts

My friend Sarah told me about a promotion at J.C.Penney for the month of August. They are giving out free kid haircuts for back to school time. I had just trimmed the girlies hair last week, but 4 of my boys all really needed a good cropping. We headed down tonight. My kids were so psyched to get to tell the stylists what they wanted for haircuts- as opposed to me just running a shaver over their scalps. We walked through the Mall afterwards and got cinnamon pretzel sticks. They were all in awesome moods as they stopped to try on hats as we headed home. Unexpected fun.


1 comment:

  1. Where are the HAIRCUTS!? I see handsome faces & hats and cool kids, though.

    As for the cinnamon pretzels, if you're referring to Auntie Annies... ooooh, so good!

    ReplyDelete