Sunday, April 15, 2012

The New Timeline

I am not a fan of the new facebook timeline. I cannot believe so many of you have signed up for it. I have a devil of a time figuring out when you did what you did now,and how long ago something was posted. I don't even really know how to click 'like' accurately anymore.

Tell me please, what was so wrong with a neat vertical chronology? Why did we have to jazz things up so I don't know the difference between when your friends post on your wall, and when you do? Its not even neatly lined up side by side. Its actually off kilter. And it also makes it look like there isn't much going on in your life as I can scroll down so very little before running into last months news. Pathetic.There is no real "Pop" an longer when you post something in your feed. It just fades into the other boring stuff you've been doing the last few weeks.


I don't totally mind the over-sized picture at the top though. That is, kind of, a nice feature.
New timeline = Boo.




No comments:

Post a Comment