Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Little Bear

Happy Birthday little bear! I can't believe you are two years old. Time passes so quickly in a big family.Running around after older ones, chasing babies from here to there. I love birthdays for the focus they bring to the individual. Its so important to remember you are not just one among many, but a whole complete person all by yourself! Your warm smile wakes me up most mornings. What a gift to lift your chubby little body from a crib you will too soon outgrow! I will enjoy your birthday today. I will watch and remember for you and tell you about it in years to come. I will be your memory for now and try to capture the feel of you as a tiny girl and record it in the recesses of my heart. Cupcakes and princesses, hearts and flowers, pony stories and airplane rides are all for you today! Hip-hip-hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment