Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring Purging

We're putting the finishing touches on our school year this week and next. Andrew and Peters final work is graded and ready for submission. I will never have to grade another bit of work for either of them again! After they graduate, I'll be one-fifth through my family's excellent home-school adventure. The thought of 2 less people that I'll  have to manage school-wise is very welcome. I hope the last week of testing goes smoothly for the little ones. We are certainly ready to switch gears around this place. I also managed to rid the house of about 17 bags of extra clothing last weekend. Yes, I said seventeen. I turned into tornado mode and hit every possible nook and cranny clothes might have escaped my notice these past years.I would say it was Spring cleaning, but we didn't clean much yet, just purged ourselves of extras. We might even get a few more items knocked off our house to-do list, like the flooring in the basement and painting the living room. We'll see. A girl can hope, can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment