Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lent

I got my splotch of ashes this afternoon. The day was so beautiful and sunny it hardly felt like the beginning of a penitential season. We'll start the 40 bags in 40 days rolling too, to make some progress on decluttering and freeing up life for more essentials and focusing on what we should. I know a whole bunch of you are waiting to hear about my house guest for the last few days. I promise I will get to that, but there is much to digest and I want to make sure I don't simply rush into it all without a bit of care and thoughtfulness. (In case you don't know what I am speaking of my cousin Bob came to visit our family for a few days. I have written about him before here.) There are lots of highlights and I want to do it all justice. Be patient for a few days longer- it's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment